In the beginning, Bill and Wanda Dalrymple transferred from John Day and in 1972 started the Redrock Square Dance Club. With help from folks like Don and Joyce Fearrien and Billie Kroske, the Redrocks became a big part of Central Oregon Square Dancing.
Dance Times and Locations
- First and third Fridays of each month
- 7:00 pm pre-rounds, 7:30 mainstream, every third tip plus
- Redmond Grange, 707 SW Kalama, Redmond, OR [Map]
- Dance Fee $6.00 per Adult (over 16) and $2.00 per child (under 16)
Club Callers and Cuers
- Guest callers
- Guest cuers
- Sweetheart Dance: held the Friday nearest February 14th (Valentine’s Day)
- Birthday Dance: held the first Friday in June
- Mainstream, Plus and Round Dance Lessons occur throughout the year.
|Jim Rich, President||(541) email@example.com|