We hope to see you in 2023!
2022 Central Oregon Round Up
Mainstream, Plus, Advanced, Round Dancing Phase II – IV
The information below is from the 2020 Round Up which was cancelled due to Covid (as well as 2021 and 2022). This will give you sample of what Round Up usually is and hopefully will encourage you to join us in 2023!
Featured Callers and Cuers
|Jet Roberts, Caller
|Mary Ann Callahan, Cuer
The Central Oregon Round-Up features a weekend of dancing, shopping and the best outdoor recreation in Oregon. Experience Central Oregon hospitality on the wooden sidewalks and in the shops of Sisters, Oregon. The Round-up is sponsored by the Bachelor Beauts, Red Rocks, Sagebrush Shufflers and Sundown Round Dance clubs.
2020 – Date, Times and Location
The Round-Up is held annually the 2nd weekend of August at Sisters High School, 1700 W. McKinney Butte Road. [Map] RV parking on the level high school parking lot is available – dry camping only. Click here to download Round-Up Flyer.
Thursday, August 6
- The Trails End Dance, featuring local Oregon callers and cuers, is on Thursday night from 7:00 to 10:00 at Sisters Community Church, 1300 W McKenzie Highway [Map]. While there is no cost, donations are appreciated.
Friday, August 7
- Friday Afternoon Mainstream dance from 1:00 – 3:00, local Oregon callers and cuers
- Friday afternoon Advanced Dance from 3:00 – 4:00, Featured Caller
- Friday night Mainstream Dance from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm, every third tip Plus. Pre-Rounds – 7:00 pm. Featured Caller & Cuers
Saturday, August 8
- Saturday afternoon Plus Dance with Intermediate Rounds from 1:00 – 3:00
- Saturday afternoon Advanced Dance from 3:00 – 4:00.
- Saturday night Mainstream Dance from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm, every third tip Plus. Pre-Rounds – 7:00 pm.
Square dance attire admired but not required for the Friday and Saturday evening dances.
Hearing enhancement system is available.
- A silent auction of a variety of goodies starts on Friday evening and concludes Saturday evening.
- Be sure to check the bulletin board at the dance for spontaneous unscheduled events. The M/C will also spotlight these “spur-of-the-moment” activities.
Click here to download the Round-Up flyer. Print the flyer, cut out the registration form, then follow the instructions on the form to complete it and mail it in.
(Note: this file is in pdf format. You will need Acrobat Reader to view it.)
|Joyce Welton, Chairman||(541) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marial Gertz, Registrar||(541) email@example.com|
Vendors at the Round-Up
- Roger Putzler Jewelry
- “Designs by Keith” custom embroidery
- SqDini Badges
For information on restaurants, camping, motels and other unique area activities, contact any of the following Chambers of Commerce.
|Sisters Chamber of Commerce||www.sisterschamber.com|
|Redmond Chamber of Commerce||www.redmondcofc.com|
|Bend Chamber of Commerce||www.bendchamber.org|
4024total visits,1visits today