2017 Central Oregon Round Up
August 10, 11, 12
Mainstream, Plus, Advanced, Round Dancing Phase II – IV
The Central Oregon Round-Up features a weekend of dancing, shopping and the best outdoor recreation in Oregon. Experience Central Oregon hospitality on the wooden sidewalks and in the shops of Sisters, Oregon. The Round-up is sponsored by the Bachelor Beauts, Red Rocks, Sagebrush Shufflers and Sundown Round Dance clubs.
2017 – Date, Times and Location
The Round-Up is held annually the 2nd weekend of August at Sisters High School, 1700 W. McKinney Butte Road. [MAP] RV parking on the level high school parking lot is available – dry camping only. Click here to download Round-Up Flyer.
Change of Location: Due to summer construction at Sisters High School we will be dancing at Sisters Middle School, just across the street from the high school [map]. RV parking still in high school parking lot.
Thursday, August 10
- The Trails End Dance, featuring local Oregon callers and cuers, is on Thursday night from 7:00 to 10:00 at Sisters Community Church, 1300 W McKenzie Highway [MAP]. While there is no cost, donations are appreciated.
Jet Roberts and Chuck & Sandi Weiss are the caller and cuers for all dances on Friday evening and Saturday
Friday, August 11
- Friday Afternoon Mainstream dance from 1:00 – 3:00, local Oregon callers and cuers
- Friday afternoon Advanced Dance from 3:00 – 4:00, Jet Roberts, caller
- Friday night Mainstream Dance from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm, every third tip Plus. Pre-Rounds – 7:00 pm. Jet Roberts, caller; Chuck & Sandi Weiss, cuers
Saturday, August 12
- Saturday afternoon Plus Dance with Intermediate Rounds from 1:00 – 3:00
- Saturday afternoon Advanced Dance from 3:00 – 4:00.
- Saturday night Mainstream Dance from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm, every third tip Plus. Pre-Rounds – 7:00 pm.
Square dance attire admired but not required for the Friday and Saturday evening dances.
Hearing enhancement system is available.
- A silent auction of a variety of goodies starts on Friday evening and concludes Saturday evening.
- Saturday morning after breakfast there will be Flash Mob event! See flyer for more detail.
- Be sure to check the bulletin board at the dance for spontaneous unscheduled events. The M/C will also spotlight these “spur-of-the-moment” activities.
Click here to download the Round-Up flyer. Print the flyer, cut out the registration form, then follow the instructions on the form to complete it and mail it in.
(Note: this file is in pdf format. You will need Acrobat Reader or similar to view it.)
|Joyce Welton, Chairman||(541) email@example.com|
|Marial Gertz, Registrar||(541) firstname.lastname@example.org|
Vendors at the Round-Up
- Roger Putzler Jewelry
- “Designs by Keith” custom embroidery
- Sq-dini Badges
For information on restaurants, camping, motels and other unique area activities, contact any of the following Chambers of Commerce.
|Sisters Chamber of Commerce||www.sisterschamber.com|
|Redmond Chamber of Commerce||www.redmondcofc.com|
|Bend Chamber of Commerce||www.bendchamber.org|